Welcome to Hanwell Montessori Nursery & Pre-school!
Few words about us
“Our mission is to support every child in reaching his/her highest developmental, social and academic potential".
Our priority is to provide safe, secure, positive and stimulating environment for children where they love to come everyday. Explore the world around, learn and develop new skills through play and have lots of fun.
At Hanwell Montessori Nursery & Pre-school, we follow Montessori curriculum balanced with EYFS (Early years foundation Stage).
- Nursery is for children aged 3 months to 5 years
- Free Settling in sessions
- A beautiful new setting with a full range of Montessori Materials
- Fully qualified and experienced staff
- Local school collections which includes snacks, hot dinner, homework club plus extra curricular with Montessori Materials
- Nursery will provide hot food, snacks, drinks to all children. On site chef, cooking fresh food every day
- Automatic door-entry system and cameras recording the entrance and exits to the building. Only registered parents/carers can come to collect the kids
- Set in safe, secure grounds monitored by an access security system and CCTV both internally and externally
- Baby signing used in baby and toddlers room
- Separate sleep rooms, which we can also use for 1 to 1 sessions
- Food served to each child according to his/her food plan
- We also serve Gluten Free, Dairy Free Food
- ‘Home and away’ boards in each room where parents and children bring in stories, photos, leaflets and information from home showing the exciting things they have done at weekends or days out.
- “Key person” approach in all rooms
- Attractive outside play facilities accessible in all weathers
- Open 7.30 am – 6.30 pm all year round